Financial Policy and Dental Insurance
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
Dental insurance plans we Are in-Network with:
- Delta Dental, Preimer Plan
- Cigna Dental Total DPPO
Non-contracted, Out of Network plans:
You can use any PPO/ Fee for service dental plan at our office. We will require payment in full when services are rendered. As a courtesy we are happy to submit your claim to your carrier. Your benefit payment, owed to you from your carrier, will be sent to you directly.
- Cash, Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- Payment Plan: Only on select procedures. Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!