We use the following questions to screen our patients to ensure they are asymptomatic and have not been in close contact with anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 or diagnosed with COVID-19.
Please self-screen yourself 2 days in advance of your dental appointment and then again, the morning of your appointment.
Do you currently have or have you had the following in the last 2 weeks?
- Any cold, flu or Covid symptoms
- Fever or chills. Temperature or fever>100.4’F
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore Throat
- Recent onset night sweats
- Nausea or vomiting
- Been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
- Traveled out of the country in the last 14 days?
If you answer yes, to any of the above, then please call us to discuss the possibility of having to reschedule your appointment.
At your next visit, we are asking you to either
1- Show us proof of vaccination
2- Provide us with a negative Covid test from within the past 24 hours.
Masks are still required in healthcare settings.
We thank you for your cooperation and support to provide a safe environment for our patients and dental team during this time.
We look forward to seeing you and ask you to follow the following procedures.
- You will be asked to wear a face mask when you enter the office. Please only remove the mask when you are in a treatment room and asked to do so by a team member.
- Patients will rinse with a pre-procedural rinse, that has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
- If you experience a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms within 10 days after your appointment, please call and let us know within 2 days of testing positive.
Surgically Clean Air’s purifiers use multi-stage air purifying technologies that work together to clean, purify and re-energize the indoor air. The six (6) stage filtration system captures dust particles, pollen, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), gases, mold, allergens, viruses, odors (like formaldehyde and smoke), bio-aerosols, and many other pollutants that are found in the inside air in workplaces. The negative ion generator makes indoor feel more pure, clean and energized to help combat fatigue. For an air purifier to deliver its benefits throughout the indoor space it needs to move large volumes of air through its filtration system effectively without impacting those people that are closest to it or being too loud.