We use the following questions to screen our patients to ensure they are asymptomatic and have not been in close contact with anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 or diagnosed with COVID-19.
Please self-screen yourself 2 days in advance of your dental appointment and then again, the morning of your appointment.
- Do you have a fever or above-normal temperature (>100.4’)? Y N
- Are you having shortness of breath or trouble breathing? Y N
- Have you recently lost or had a reduction in your sense of smell or taste? Y N
- Do you have a cough? Y N
- Do you have a sore throat or runny nose? Y N
- Any other flu-like symptoms, such as headache, chills, muscles aches, or fatigue Y N
- Have you had any of the above symptoms in the last 2 weeks? Y N
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has had COVID-19 symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19? Y N
- Have you been tested for COVID-19? Y N If yes, when and what was result
- Have you traveled beyond the San Francisco Bay Area or been in large groups where you and/or others were not wearing masks and social distancing in the last 2 weeks? Y N
If you answer yes, to any of the above, then please call us to discuss the possibility of having to reschedule your appointment.
Street parking is VERY limited. There is a parking lot underneath our building, entrance is on Spear Street, or across the street at Rincon Center.
“Millions of patients have safely visited their dentists in the past few months for the full range of dental services. With appropriate PPE, dental care should continue to be delivered during global pandemics or other disaster situations.”
We look forward to seeing you and ask you to follow the following procedures.
- You will be asked to wear a face mask when you enter the office. Please only remove the mask when you are in a treatment room and asked to do so by a team member. Due to the world-wide short supply of masks, we are unable to supply them for patients.
- You will be asked to use the hand sanitizer we will have available as soon as you enter the office.
- Please be seated in either chair adjacent to the front doors.
- You will be asked screening questions both before your appointment and when you arrive in the office.
- Any question indicating recent exposure to someone with COVID-19 or having signs and symptoms of the same will be asked to leave, and not return for the specified 14 day self-quarantine requirement.
- A team member will take your temperature. If you have a temperature over 100.4F you will be asked to return after the specified 14 day self-quarantine requirement.
- You may notice that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, books and other items that are difficult to clean.
- Patients will rinse with a pre-procedural rinse, that has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
- You may be offered fewer scheduling options for your appointment in order to allow for physical distancing between patients.
- Maintain the 6 foot physical distancing guidelines when in the office.
- The tooth brushing room will be closed, except for hand washing.
- If you experience a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days after your appointment, please call and let us know within 2 days of testing postive.
- Our team, will have their temperatures taken daily upon arrival at the office, as well as after lunch. Any team member at 100.4F or above will go home. We also will answer the same health questionnaire that you will be asked. If any questions disqualify them, the will be sent home following the same procedures we are asking you to follow.
Surgically Clean Air’s purifiers use multi-stage air purifying technologies that work together to clean, purify and re-energize the indoor air. The six (6) stage filtration system captures dust particles, pollen, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), gases, mold, allergens, viruses, odors (like formaldehyde and smoke), bio-aerosols, and many other pollutants that are found in the inside air in workplaces. The negative ion generator makes indoor feel more pure, clean and energized to help combat fatigue. For an air purifier to deliver its benefits throughout the indoor space it needs to move large volumes of air through its filtration system effectively without impacting those people that are closest to it or being too loud.