We use the following questions to screen our patients to ensure they are asymptomatic and have not been in close contact with anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 or diagnosed with COVID-19.
Please self-screen yourself 2 days in advance of your dental appointment and then again, the morning of your appointment.
Do you currently have or have you had the following in the last 2 weeks?
- Fever or chills. Temperature or fever>100.4’F
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore Throat
- Nausea or vomiting
- Been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
- Traveled out of the country in the last 14 days?
If you answer yes, to any of the above, then please call us to discuss the possibility of having to reschedule your appointment.
At your next visit, we are asking you to either
1- Show us proof of vaccination
2- Provide us with a negative Covid test from within the past 72 hours.
We thank you for your cooperation and support to provide a safe environment for our patients and dental team during this time.
We look forward to seeing you and ask you to follow the following procedures.
- You will be asked to wear a face mask when you enter the office. Please only remove the mask when you are in a treatment room and asked to do so by a team member.
- You will be asked screening questions both before your appointment and when you arrive in the office.
- Any question indicating recent exposure to someone with COVID-19 or having signs and symptoms of the same will be asked to leave, and not return for the specified 14 day self-quarantine requirement.
- A team member will take your temperature. If you have a temperature over 100.4F you will be asked to return after the specified 14 day self-quarantine requirement.
- Patients will rinse with a pre-procedural rinse, that has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
- If you experience a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days after your appointment, please call and let us know within 2 days of testing postive.
Surgically Clean Air’s purifiers use multi-stage air purifying technologies that work together to clean, purify and re-energize the indoor air. The six (6) stage filtration system captures dust particles, pollen, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), gases, mold, allergens, viruses, odors (like formaldehyde and smoke), bio-aerosols, and many other pollutants that are found in the inside air in workplaces. The negative ion generator makes indoor feel more pure, clean and energized to help combat fatigue. For an air purifier to deliver its benefits throughout the indoor space it needs to move large volumes of air through its filtration system effectively without impacting those people that are closest to it or being too loud.